Friday, February 22, 2008

sorry.......

Sorry its been so long since I've posted. I've just had a lot on my mind. First of all my guy friend is falling for my BFF. Thats who I have been texting. I went to a Valentines Day Dance and it was really fun! There werent any slow dances and I was glad so I didnt feel under pressure. I went to sleepover and that was awesome. Disneyland was even better. I got 2 go on Grizzly rapids and the Haunted Mansion. I got soaking wet on Grizzly Rapids and I was the only 1. The Haunted Mansion was ok the workers were kinda scary but they have to be like that. Now I'm really sad because my friend Taylar is leaving tomarrow. I want to cry but I'm controling it. I'm going to another sleepover tonight except its for the beehives. I'll post a slide of my Disneyland trip later. Bye for now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry to hear about your friend moving...but make sure she has a blog so you can keep in contact! I think your background on your blog is WAY CUTE!

backround