Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Life is...

Life is hard especially when you are in your youth. Why, because everyone cares about everything. Everyone cares about their looks as in weight, posture, and hair. I think that we shouldn't have to care to much. WE should be happy with the way we look. But we have to take care of our bodies we have to treat them like Temples. No one can look the greatest all the time but yet we all try our best. People judge people by their looks instead of whats inside, and whats inside is most important. I have an example: My guy friend likes my bff for whats inside and thats really sweet. He likes her for being kind, caring, smart, and funny. He does think she is very pretty and has the most beautiful blue eyes in the world, but he doesn't just judge her for the outside. I've told him that he is the sweetest guy I've ever meant because on the outside he seems like one of those hard core guys but inside his a soft warm, fuzzy little teddy bear. I can't say anything more because I've already to much. My life is going pretty well. I can't wait to go to the family reunion so I can see all my cousins. At least most of them. I got to go so TTYL (talk to you later).

2 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Now that guy friend is a good guy! He'll be a highly wanted man- stay good friends with him!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Kylea,

Your mother has taught you well. Nobody should be judged by their appearances. We should all be loved for who we are! Looks like you guys had fun at disneyland. My kids would be jealous!

backround