Saturday, February 9, 2008

27 Dresses.....

27 Dresses was a really good movie I enjoyed it. Me and my mom saw it last night while the boys went to the batting cages. I thought all of her 27 dresses were cute, well at least some of them were. The themed weddings were some really crazy themes there was even a goth theme. Any lady out there should go see 27 Dresses. The next movie I want to see is Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D. Not just because it has Josh Hutcherson is in it, It seems like a really good movie and it comes out this Summer. Then after that I want to see Winged Creatures. Then I want to see of course Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I read that book last Summer and I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in a week and 3 days last summer. I don't know what I want to see after that. But I forgot that this May I want to go see The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

3 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

I am dying to see that movie! Are you recovered from Taylar moving?

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Kylea, I'm coming to you next time I want to know about a good movie to see. I've only heard a few of those! Sad to hear about your friend. It's hard to lose someone close, atleast you can keep in touch. Have her make a blog too!

Darrell and Alissa said...

My girls are wanting an update!

backround