Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend with Kacey! Plus more!

Last Weekend I spent the night at my friend Kacey's house! On Friday we went to see Santa and we went to the Gift of Lights out at the Speedway. We were matching that night. On Saturday we went to the batting cages and we were also matching then too! I had a really great time last weekend it was so much fun! Kacey gave me a necklace that has a "K" on it and I think its goodluck because I wore it all week and I passed all of my tests! My grades have gotten alot better, thankfully! Softball ended a little while back and life is weird without it,but high school ball is just around the corner and I am really excited to play for a team that will actually win a game! My best friend's B-day is in TEN days! She is getting old! Haha! Not really but it feels that way. Oh three months from tomorrow I can get my Drivers permit! I'm stoked! Well we are on winter break right now and Christmas is in 5 days! Christmas eve is in 4! I can't wait for Christmas it's going to be amazing! Oh I almost forgot, our hot water heater broke. It has been broken for almost a week but the plumber is here and he is fixing it! Thank goodness, I would like to shower in my own shower and have it be warm!
















































2 comments:

Taylar said...

That looks like fun. Hope you had a good Christmas! You and Kacey are so pretty. :)

Kylea said...

Thanks Tays!

backround