Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas!!!


So on top of this writing is the BYU shirt my gma got me. I tried to write above it but it was not working. I had an amazing christmas! I didn't get anything big but I really enjoyed it! So far my favorite is all the softball stuff I got! I can't exactly choose between them. Oh and our arcade basketball set up! It is so much fun! Taylar (my best friend) got the exact sameone for christmas as well! Ironic! Anyways here are some pics from christmas eve and Christmas Day.

This is my softball bracelet!!!!


Logan and I playing Arcade Hoops while Max watched.


Extremely relieved that there was the Brad Paisley CD "American Saturday Night"


At first I thought I was just getting TP but there was a cd underneath. They tricked me!


On Christmas Eve we always get new Pj's! This year I got my favorite football team! Go COLTS!


This is all of the stuff that Santa brought me!





0 comments:

backround