Thursday, December 10, 2009

Park! Parks!! Parker!!!!

As I promised here you go Parker!!!!!!!!!! If you didnt know I told Parker back when I was in the South that I would do a post completely of him! He is so funny! I just had to!!!! He is so awesome just like his sister! All of the Riches were great to me when I stayed with them! It was funny because Cooper didnt want to come near me the first 2 or 3 days I was there, Tinks didnt either. Towards the end of my stay we asked cooper if he wanted me to stay and he said yes! Oh and tink liked playing with me. When my feet had opened wounds Tinks tried to lick them she got them once and it stung! I bandaged my feet up after that! Oh man good times, good times! Parker has some pretty good poses!!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

What I dork I live with. He is a funny guy. A lot of help when asked to do something he will totally do it. Thanks for coming and you are welcome any time.

Karen said...

Oh my gosh I remember that! I love the 7 Things! He is a dork. Parker says thanks for putting a post about him.

Karen said...

Hey that second one wasn't me that must of been one of my kids. I think Taylar.

backround