Saturday, February 12, 2011

We got a dog!


I can't move this picture but this is from my cousin James's wedding. Abbey and I rode the elevator during the reception! The next day after my cousins wedding we went to Walmart to get some gloves to go to the snow and there was a pet adoption going on in front of Walmart. We got a Dog! My dad finally caved! Her name is Sadie and she is a black lab! Sadie is 18 months and is already fixed! She is super hyper and crazy but we love her! Max loves her but he doesn't show it. He likes to beat her up and tease her, we are trying to get him not to do that and it's gonna to take some time. Max also enjoys getting into her cage.


Caged like the animal he is!














1 comments:

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

yay for you guys! she's cute!

backround