Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Don't know a title

Well my teams record is 2 wins and 6 losses. We lost both games yesterday. One of them didn't count because they are interleague. We atomatically go into tournament, everyone does, but after you lose a certain number of games you are eliminated. We did really good in the second game yesterday, the one that didn't count, but it counts to us. We were winning at first then we fell behind. I was behind the plate and i made a couple of sweet plays. My third baseman threw the ball to me as a girl was coming home, I caught it and tagged her out1 it made a third out in an inning. In another inning the girl foultipped it and I caught it! I love being behind the plate! Its alot of pressure but its also alot of work. Wait its fun too! After the games yesterday I had to run home and take the quickest shower of my life! My friend Michaela was having a suprise party! She is on my softball team! It wasn't that hard to keep the secret from her at the games! When I got there i had already missed the suprise part because I was late. Oh well. apparently she almost ran into the wall! When she opened my present she said, " Thank you special K, thank you!" I got her some bath and body works stuff. She smelled it and then she accidentally sprayed up her nose! HAHA! Well we also had a silly string fight in the backyard! Then in the middle of Twilight we had a ballon fight! Everyones hair got really messed up!


My thumb after the games and party! I was blocking the ball in everway I could, I just wanted to keep the ball in front of me!


After she sprayed it up her nose


sniffing the body spray


Her face when she opened my present to her


Anticcipating the singing


Michaela's Cake! It was pretty good!


Michaela covered in silly string!!!! HAHA!!!!


Michaela concentrating on her next move in Jenga! Looser got silly stringed, but we all sprayed it at eachother anyways!


Wheels and Drama posing for the Camera


Emily and Gavin playing cars


Michaela eating

1 comments:

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

What a fun party! I'm glad you are able to play again. Godd job on the outs!

backround