Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Future Family

I was playing around with the Family Widget on Pyzam because I was bored out of my mind!!! Well I made one of my Family that I want to have in the Future. When I grow up I'm going to marry the perfect guy and I want to have no more than four children and I hope that they are not all boys because I'm growing up with 5 brothers and its no fun! I don't know who I'm going to marry so that's why there is a question mark under the Father. I couldn't think of any boy names I really liked so I googled Baby names. I went through the 'A's and 'B's and found 2 I really liked, Brent and Alec. I kind of liked Brent more so that's his name. Coming up with girl names wasn't hard because I have had some in favor for awhile. I've always liked Emma as a girls name and Maddelyn was going to be my sister's name If I had one, but i didn't. Brylea is just a name that popped into my head one day and the 'lea' is part of my name so its kind of like a combination of names. We will most definitely be a Sporty family, I wouldn't care what sport they play i just want it to be a sport. Well I tried to put it in this post but it wouldn't fit so to see it you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.

2 comments:

i said...

i remember doing the same thing as a teenager. it is interesting to see how life ends up!

thecustercrew said...

I like all of your names. I also hope you don't end up with all boys. Thanks for enduring the torture of your brothers.

backround