Sunday, June 22, 2008

Last Night

Last night we went to an Open House for Jared Engleharts Wedding. It had been a very long time since we had seen them. Last time we saw them was at a going away party when Jared went on his mission. We also saw the Vanaclausens and Patsy. Amy and Cheyanne didn't come for some reason. I saw some old friends like Danielle V. and she is in college now. And my other old friend that I ran into was London Englehart of course cause it was her big brothers wedding. But we didn't even really talk untill I had to leave. She come over and sat next to me and we exchanged phone numbers and then we went out of the backyard to some where else, we ended up on the patio in the front. But then we had to leave. I am a couple inches taller than London and seven months & 4 days older than her. As soon as I got into the car I got text message from none other than London! I just laughed! But there Dad did say that we needed to hang out some time, thats what he told my mom.

0 comments:

backround